Carters Cleaning is a residential and commercial services provider. Located in southern New Jersey. We provide a range of cleaning services for commercial and residential clients. We have worked along with real agents in order to arrange the end-of-lease clean-ups for residential properties.
Service, Quality, Value
Carters Cleaning brings a fresh and professional approach to cleaning services, our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding customer service, exceptional quality, and add greater value for the service. With our company, your satisfaction is guaranteed. You can have full confidence in choosing our team. We develop relationships with our clients based on trust. We use a proven system to ensure that our clients are happy with the results of our work. Our system has proven effective in the market. It is designed to be thorough and detail-oriented and to emphasize quality.
Our clients trust us and recommend us to their friends and loved ones. We created relationships with our customers, generating loyalty and trust. Our company is insured and bonded, and all our employees go through stringent screening and training for your peace of mind.
Contact us for a free estimate.
Professional and experienced background checked staff ready to help you anytime.
Bonded & Insured
Don’t worry about your belongings. We are bonded and insured, so rest assured you are always safe.
Cleaning Supplies Provided
We use the best cleaning supplies. Have something in particular you need to use? Let us know.
It is our goal to offer you the best possible cleaning service available. If you’re not happy with your cleaning, we will come back and give you a re-cleaning on the house! Any questions call us at 609-380-9083
How To Prepare For Your Cleaner’s Arrival
- Please ensure there is running water, electricity, and air conditioning within the home.
- Please secure all pets.
- Please remove all clutter. Infant structures, toys, dishes, laundry, and excess trash from within the home.
- Please identify and inform your cleaners of any broken or damaged items prior to the start of their visit.
- Please allow your cleaners to tour the home and assess the condition upon her arrival. Please note that we cannot guarantee a full clean of any areas not prepared for cleaning and may result in an additional hourly fee.
- Please move any heavy objects or furniture that you would like us to clean around or under.
- Please leave out any labeled specialty products you would prefer us to use. Granite, shower glass, and floors.
- Please allow up to 1 hour of your appointment time for your housekeeper to arrive.
- Please note that there is a $50 fee for any cancellations.