CARTERS CLEANING offers house cleaning services available weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly to best accommodate your schedule and needs. Our efficient and punctual cleaning professionals will ensure that you return to a thoroughly cleaned residence, using only the latest equipment and solutions to safely scour the premises. Whether you need dust and allergens removed or stains on the kitchen floor purged, you can count on us to expertly restore your spaces to immaculate condition. For more information about our house cleaning services or our other cleaning services, contact CARTERS CLEANING.
- Ceiling fans and light fixtures (dusted).
- Cobwebs removed.
- Blinds and window sills (dusted).
- Moldings and woodwork (dusted).
- Baseboards (dusted).
- Lamp and lampshades (dusted).
- Pictures and knick-knacks (dusted).
- Furniture (dusted and polished and or vacuumed).
- Top of refrigerator.
- Outside of appliances cleaned.
- Stove-top and backsplashes (washed).
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected).
- Mirrors Cleaned.
- Tub/Shower and tiles cleaned.
- All bathroom counters and fixtures cleaned.
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood dusted).
- Floors (vacuumed and /or mopped).
- Vacuum all carpeted areas.
OUR GIFT TO YOU!
10% Off Your First Clean!
Refer A Friend Or Family And Receive 10% Off Your Next Clean!
Senior Discounts Available!
Military Discounts Available!
The deep clean service option is a comprehensive top-to-bottom cleaning of your home. We recommend a deep cleaning if you haven’t had your home professionally cleaned, or if you do not use a cleaning service on a regular basis. A deep clean includes all the services of a standard clean but with more attention to areas you may have forgotten to clean up over time. This in depth cleaning will get your home ‘super’ clean. Our deep clean is recommended for the first visit. Afterwards, our standard service will be more than enough to keep your house in top shape.
- Appliances wiped down in Kitchen.
- Bathrooms cleaned and sanitized.
- Bathroom fixtures cleaned.
- Beds made, Linens changed.
- Cabinets wiped down and Polished.
- Ceiling fans cleaned and Polished.
- Counters wiped.
- Doors and frames wiped down.
- Dusting (furniture, pictures, knick-knacks, etc.).
- Floors vacuumed or swept and mopped.
- Furniture dusted and Polished.
- Furniture vacuumed as needed with pets.
- Lampshades Dusted.
- Laundry room, washer/dryer wiped down.
- Light Switches wiped off.
- Light fixtures cleaned & dusted.
- Linens changed (when laid out).
- Microwave cleaned out.
- Mirrors cleaned.
- Spider webs removed.
- Trash emptied.
- Windows cleaned inside.
- Window shades dusted.
- Window sills wiped off.
- Woodwork polished.
Spring Cleaning Service
There’s no better feeling than breathing in a breath of fresh air after a thorough spring cleaning. Carters Cleaning LLC will clean every detail of your home, from top to bottom.
Spring is the perfect time to get your house in pristine condition. However, just because you desire to have a clean home doesn’t mean you want to do it. At Carters Cleaning LLC, our deep cleaning house service is one of our many specialties. Let us share our passion for scrubbing, mopping, dusting, and disinfecting with you.
Move-Ins / Move-Outs
Our company is based on the belief that our customer’s needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Moveout/Move-in cleanings involve a lot of detailed work. Kitchen cabinets and drawers need to be cleaned inside and out. Crumbs, hair, dirt, and dust all settle inside of drawers and cabinets. We vacuum and clean them out. Kitchen cabinets normally have food splashes and dirt buildup which also need to be cleaned, knobs need to be disinfected. To remove germs, grime, and residue. Same way with the bathroom cabinets.
Kitchen backsplash cleaned and sanitized. Bathroom cabinets, drawers, commode, shower, tub, and sink are cleaned and sanitized. All interior doors, door frame knobs, window sills, light switches, and ceiling fans. Floors are swept, mopped, and vacuumed.
Some move-in cleanings require more time, depending on the condition of the house/apartment.
Services available at an additional charge
- Cleaning inside the refrigerator.
- Cleaning inside the oven.
- Cleaning and organizing cabinets.
- Cleaning and organizing your basement.
- Changing sheets and duvets.
- Cleaning outside patio and patio furniture.
- Special organizing projects.
(Please keep in mind, these items should be scheduled ahead of time by calling our office at 609-380-9083)
Licensed, Bonded and Insured
Our team of professional cleaners is committed to not only cleaning, but also protecting your home and its contents. Our goal is to exceed your expectations.
How To Prepare For Your Housekeeper’s Arrival
- Please ensure there is running water, electric and air conditioning within the home.
- Please secure all pets.
- Please remove all clutter. Infant structures, toys, dishes, laundry, and excess trash from within the home.
- Please identify and inform your housekeeper of any broken or damaged items prior to the start of her visit.
- Please allow your housekeeper to tour the home and assess the condition upon her arrival. Please note that we cannot guarantee a full clean of any areas not prepared for cleaning and may result in an Additional Hourly fee.
- Please move any heavy objects or furniture that you would like us to clean around or under.
- Please leave out any labeled specialty products you would prefer us to use. Granite, shower glass, and floors.
- Please allow up to 1 hour of your appointment time for your housekeeper to arrive.
- Please note that there is a $50 fee for any cancellations.
The Fine Print
We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster. Cleaners are not allowed to step higher than a 2 step stepstool.